Linggo, Agosto 14, 2011

My Unforgetable Success

When I  was just in elementary, I really dream to be a "Beauty Queen". But sad to say that my parents don't supported me. They said that I will just fail because we are not rich,and better yet stop dreaming about it and focus in my studies. But still I never listen.I keep joining to beauty contest without telling them.
      One night, while I'm on a Beauty Contest,one of our neighbor saw me and he told my parents about it .And to prove it, they went to reception ,and BANG!!! My father saw me>.!
       I was so nervous by that time,not because of the competition,but because of my father's reaction. I thought he will get angry. Luckily, I won the contest but my happiness is not 100%,coz i know that my father will scold me when I got home.
       But in my surprised,when I got home so nervous, as I enter the house, I aw my mother and father cried and hug me. They said that they are wrong for not letting me fulfill my dreams.and guess what made me cry?
They said that they are so proud of me.
       That was a very unforgettable  success I've ever experience because I finally made my parents Proud of me.Until now I am joining beauty pageants and I will never stop dreaming that someday , I will become a very famous Beauty Queen in the whole Universe!!I believe I can do it>,.Aja!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento