Miyerkules, Agosto 24, 2011

The Fearless Me!!


Hello everyone! Do you know who I am? Well guess who?

           I’m a lady with the age of 16 years old, but still acting like a child.

    Being an Orator is one of my best asset because people love listening to my voice whenever I am joining an Oratorical contest. I also join to different Beauty Pageants and I’m so proud to say that I always win and get the Title of the pageant just like being crown as the “Miss STEP 2009” of Region XI. Aside from joining beauty contests, I also love Arnis , which is my favorite Sport. And I really enjoy having these kind of talents.

     But just like any ordinary people, I also experience disappointments, failures, and trials. But I NEVER GIVE UP. I  know these are just made to test my faith in God and for me to become stronger. All of these trials help me achieve all that I want to be because I know with God, everything is possible.

    My struggle in life is not yet over, but I will stay strong for me to overcome them. Now, do you know who I am? Well! Well! Well! I am neither Darna nor Wonderwoman, but it’s me, ORBISO, ANAMARIE , THE FEARLESS ME!!
  
  
           

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento